Vendorship Inc.’s custom program coaches and assists global companies of all sizes and in various industries to submit and secure revenue-generating contracts with local, county, state and federal U.S. government
Our program is
- customized to our clients’ strategic goals
- proprietary yet transparent
- a win-win-win partnership
Vendorship’s knowledge transfer program prepares our clients for successful proposal submission, every time.
Here at Vendorship Inc. –
We coach and assist
global companies of all sizes to successfully bid on United States government contracting opportunities, every time.
We share our know-how and coach companies
To reach required eligibility and develop a strong foundation for successful bidding.
We partner with clients
to secure revenue generating contracts with governmental and non-governmental agencies in the United States.
We value our relationships
between clients and providers, individuals, businesses and government entities.
providers of cutting edge technology and quality vendors with local, county, state and federal government agencies for the benefit of all.
Business Development - RFP Identification & Vetting, Networking, Marketing, Partnerships
Documentation and Certifications
Sector Knowledge Transfer & Proposal Writing
Specifically for federal contracting we assist with the following:
- SBA Certifications (Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program, HUBZone Program, 8(a) Business Development)
- GSA 70 Schedule
- Defense prime
- Meeting updated cybersecurity requirements; Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Obtaining a Security Clearance
- STARS III subcontracting opportunities
- Competitive forces and positioning
- Meetings with government clients
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT)
- Capture planning
- Proposal writing support & Winning
- Joint ventures/subcontracting
- Quality reviews of proposals
- Cost and pricing presentations
- Contract execution / client services