The federal government is a dominant player in the healthcare sector because its Medicare program is the largest single-payer for health services. Additionally, the federal government pays about two-thirds of the costs of the joint state-federal Medicaid program. It plays the roles of regulator; the purchaser of care; provider of health care services; and sponsor of applied research, demonstrations, and education and training programs for health care professionals.
The 2021 Budget proposes $94.5 billion in discretionary budget authority and $1.3 trillion in mandatory funding for HHS.
A partial list of public sector contract opportunities we can help you find and apply:
- Temporary Licensed Clinical Social Worker Services
- Electronic Medical/Health Care System
- Network Adequacy Services
- Data Mapping and Measuring Tool
- Temporary Medical Staffing