The President’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Budget emphasized the Administration’s commitment to making transportation systems safer and to improving the state of transportation infrastructure. The Budget requests $89 billion for the Department of Transportation (DOT).
A key highlight of the FY 2021 Budget is the presentation of the Administration’s proposed 10-year funding and program authorization proposal for DOT’s surface transportation programs that will provide States and other entities with dependable and predictable funding for an entire decade.
With the current five-year surface transportation law (the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act or “FAST Act”) expiring at the end of FY 2020, the Administration seeks $810 billion to support DOT’s highways, transit, safety, rail, and hazardous materials safety programs
A partial list of public sector opportunities we can help you find and apply:
- School transportation services
- Highway Construction Projects
- Innovative Mobility Services and Solution
- Provide direct technical planning assistance to help further transportation planning
- Providing non-emergency transport, emergency transport, and critical care transport