- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Sales experience with clients and agencies.
- Ability to speak and write both English and Italian fluently and idiomatically.
- Sales experience across a multitude of industry verticals with emphasis on Fuel, QSR, Auto, Retail and Finance.
- Track record of excellent performance and objectives with experience of driving new business and/or account management within an online advertising agency.
- Fluency in Romanian and / or Hungarian.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Waze come in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills contribute greatly to Waze’s sales team. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Waze’s key clients and understand how our product can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
At Waze, we leave all egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for the type of person who feels uncomfortable when a day goes by without achieving something impactful. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people drive worldwide.
The Waze Ad Sales team is ensuring we bring the most relevant brands and businesses to connect with our users. We have launched our ad platform and we’re already helping a number of the world’s best brands get the most out of their mobile, location and social advertising efforts. You will educate advertisers on how to utilize our mobile platform to drive in-store foot traffic with measurable results.
Waze’s sales team is the link that connects drivers with businesses both big and small. With millions of drivers using Waze, you have access to a platform that can aid businesses in reaching thousands of potential local customers on their mobile devices. We are looking for individuals who are familiar with the world of advertising and who are self starters, team players and ready to be part of a dynamic environment.
- Generate and grow advertising business across our mobile product line.
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with agency executives and clients.
- Manage all aspects of advertising campaigns to ensure we meet performance and optimization requirements.
- Identify client business needs and proactively develop customized marketing solutions to meet client objectives.
- Advocate the market, advertisers and agencies, about advertising on a mobile platforms as Waze.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
|Job Category||Join our team|